Some odd thoughts from today (or yesterday, since it is past midnight):
- How can have I managed to make a PDF that was originally 28MB in size, and using only the “Save as PDF…” function in the Mac OS X print dialogue, make it 730KB, and yet I’ll tweak and crop a JPG to death, and only lose about 30KB? Shouldn’t that be illegal?
- Why does Dijon Mustard make everything taste better?
- How can yellow “american” mustard be so repugnant, and dijon so wonderful?
- Is any kitchen, barbecue, or apartment complete without dijon?
- If I were to put some dijon on a stubborn JPG file…
Okay, perhaps I got a little carried away with the dijon thing… but a lil’ bit-o-dijon on my hamburger at the BBQ I attended this evening made all the difference. Mmmmmm.